Based in Marcq en Baroeul, France
Run for Cheese is an endless runner available on iOS and Android. As the shaman mouse, the player will have to jump from one platform to another by touching the screen and pick up cheese to feed the starving mice on his way. Enemies and traps must be avoided or the player will lose some cheese. They can pick up powerups and become invincible or even a cheese magnet to gather even more cheese and go always farther.
Xavier Cloarec, developer, wanted to create a game in Transformice world. There mice run to get the cheese helped by the shaman mouse. With Mélanie Christin, Co-CEO and lead artist, they had the idea of creating an endless runner with the shaman gathering cheese to feed the mice. An early version of the game was presented at Japan Expo 2013, a Parisian convention on Japan popular culture and video games. It was greatly appreciated by players. After one year, it’s finally available!
- Numerous game modes to unlock. Flying, greedy, diabolic mouse and more mouse abilities to discover in all these fun available game modes.
- A lot of obstacles and enemies. Skills and adaptability will be a must to avoid losing cheese upon a bad encounter.
- Incredible powers. Invincibility, cheese magnet or even infinite jumps, shaman powers have no limits.
- Numerous achievements to obtain. Being the best will not only be a question of score(or time).
- Customization of the game with titles and numerous environments to win.
- A simple and intuitive touch-screen interface.
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, German, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Russian, Turkish, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Polish.
Official Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Atelier 801 allows for the contents of Run for Cheese to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Run for Cheese is legally & explicitly allowed by Atelier 801. This permission can be found in writing at http://societe.atelier801.com/sheet.php?p=Run%20For%20Cheese.
About Atelier 801
Atelier 801 is a company founded in October 2011 by Jean-Baptiste Le Marchand and Mélanie Christin. Our purpose is to rally players from all over the world around fun multiplayer games.
More information on Atelier 801, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Run for Cheese Credits
CEO, Lead Artist
Composer and Sound Designer