Based in Marcq en Baroeul, France
PC / Mac / Linux
|Free to Play|
Dead Maze is a 2D MMO game set in a destroyed contemporary world, filled with zombies. The aim is to explore the world, scavenge and craft as many items as possible, to survive the hostile environment and upgrade your gear and camp as you go.
Dead Maze's history begins a long time ago, back in 2008. Jean-Baptiste Le Marchand, now Atelier 801 co-CEO, started developing an ambitious survival game in Flash all on his own, and documenting his journey on various forums. Unfortunately, life made him drift away from the project after many months of development, but the idea of a complete survival experience never really left him, and is now being remade with all Atelier 801's experience from previous released games.
- Play with thousands of other players and help each other
- Fight hordes of zombies in a hack 'n slash fashion
- Grab anything you see on the map and fight with it (yes even that old sock)
- Coop AI: zombies will collaborate to hunt you down
- Watch out for your items wear and tear, they'll break down after too many uses
- Survival mechanics: manage thirst, hunger, health and various symptoms before you go exploring a zone
- Find out the best craft recipes and improve your gear and your camp
- Full housing features: craft dozens of furniture elements and arrange them as you wish in your camp
- Community hubs of players' camps for better survival chances
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Atelier 801 allows for the contents of Dead Maze to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Dead Maze is legally & explicitly allowed by Atelier 801. This permission can be found in writing at http://societe.atelier801.com/sheet.php?p=deadmaze.
Dead Maze Steam page
Dead Maze Twitter
Dead Maze Facebook
About Atelier 801
Atelier 801 is a company founded in October 2011 by Jean-Baptiste Le Marchand and Mélanie Christin. Our purpose is to rally players from all over the world around fun multiplayer games.
More information on Atelier 801, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Dead Maze Credits
Jean-Baptiste Le Marchand
CEO, CTO, Creative Director
CEO, Marketing Manager, 2D Artist
Hélène Juan de Mendoza
Level Designer, Community Manager
Eric Le Ru
Level Designer, Narrative Designer
Concept Artist, Environment Artist
Pierre le Brun
Character Artist, FX designer, 2D Animator
Composer and Sound Designer