Based in Marcq en Baroeul, France
July 24, 2014
PC / Mac / Linux, Browser game
|Free to Play|
Nekodancer is a multiplayer music game. Players have to follow the music by pressing the arrow keys displaying on the screen in rhythm. Only the best dancers can win the round. Music is chosen by players by adding music videos web links to their playlist. The game then automatically launches the music of last round best dancer.
Being fond of music games, Jean-Baptiste Le Marchand and Melanie Christin always wanted to create one of their own. But instead of competing against a few people, why not compete against the whole world? Here came the idea of a music game in massively multiplayer mode. This idea became a reality thanks to the experience acquired with their first game Transformice.
- Only requires a keyboard to play. The gameplay is really easy to get and master. Everyone can play.
- Players choose the music from their own playlist.
- In-chat game and community platform. Players can meet and chat with their friends while playing. Thanks to the community platform, they can chat with their friends even if they are playing another one of Atelier 801 games.
- Personalization. Choose the cat you want to play with from the tail to the moustaches.
- Languages: English, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, German, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Norwegian, Hungarian, Romanian, Indonesian, Chinese
There are currently no trailers available for Nekodancer. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Atelier 801 allows for the contents of Nekodancer to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Nekodancer is legally & explicitly allowed by Atelier 801. This permission can be found in writing at http://societe.atelier801.com/sheet.php?p=nekodancer.
Nekodancer original song
About Atelier 801
Atelier 801 is a company founded in October 2011 by Jean-Baptiste Le Marchand and Mélanie Christin. Our purpose is to rally players from all over the world around fun multiplayer games.
More information on Atelier 801, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Jean-Baptiste Le Marchand
CEO, Lead Developer
CEO, Lead Artist
International Community Manager
Paulliane Balduino dos Santos
Brazilian / Spanish Community Manager
Composer and Sound Designer